If you need free HBO NOW account, HBO GO account or how to get Free HBO NOW accounts online, then you are on the right website. Before we proceed, we have some HBO NOW premium accounts that you can use to watch your favorite movies, series and entertainment shows such as Game of Thrones (GOT), True Detective, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, Ballers, Here and Now, Leaving Neverland, and Westworld.
What is HBO Now?
HBO NOW is one of the services of Home Box Office, Inc., an U.S. company offering premium online video streaming service. You can use the services provided by HBO on many devices including digital media players, computers, smartphones, tablets and game consoles. Precisely, HBO Now online streaming is available for these internet-enabled devices:
- Mac computers and Windows PCs
- Android phones and tablets, Apple iPads and iPhones
- Android Smart TVs, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV
How to Use or Login into HBO Now App
Since HBO Now is different from HBO Go, you don’t need to subscribe through any cable TV platforms. You just need to do the following:
- Download the official HBO App from your device’s App Store
- Open or launch the App on your device
- Input the username (email address) and password and then click login
- You’re good to go to watch your free movies or shows.
In as much as you have an active subscription on your HBO Now account, you can watch and download movies, sports or documentaries in High Definitions (HD). Unfortunately, HBO is only available for those living in the United States. Hence, you will need a VPN to access HBO if you’re living outside the U.S.
HBO Now is not free and its subscription costs $14.99 / month. You can also try HBO Now 30-day free trial. But if you don’t have the money; we’ve got your covered. You will have access to several premium HBO Now accounts for today 02 April, 2020, and we will be sharing them for you to use.
How to Get HBO Now With 30-Day Free Trial From Any Country
You can get HBO Now with 30 day free trial through the following ways:
- Through Apple Devices
- Through Android Devices
- Through Amazon Fire & Fire Stick
- Through Roku
How to Get HBO Now plus 30-Day Free Trial on an Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- You must have a U.S. Apple ID before you can do this.
- Login on your Apple device using your U.S. Apple ID.
- Launch the App Store and look for HBO Now
- Install the app. After installing the app, you will get a confirmation prompt that you want to start a 30-Day Free Trial
How to Get HBO Now plus 30-Day Free Trial on an Android Phone and Tablet
If you’re outside the U.S., you will need to trick Google Play Store to make US Apps available for your Android phone or tablet.
Install the app. After installing the app, you will get a confirmation prompt that you want to start a 30-Day Free Trial
How to Get HBO Now plus 30-Day Free Trial on an Amazon Fire TV or TV Stick
- You will need a U.S. Amazon Account to do this.
- Link your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick to your US Amazon Account
- Search and Install the HBO Now App on the device
Free HBO Now Premium Account
Before you can access any of our HBO Now Premium accounts for free, you must do two things.
- Use any of the buttons below. LIKE, SHARE and TWEET
- After a successfully liking, sharing or tweeting, you will be able to view some of our active HBO Now accounts
100% Working HBO NOW Premium Account
The username is the email while the password follows.
HBO NOW Premium Account List
View the list of 100% working HBO NOW Premium Accounts
List of Free HBO NOW Premium Accounts for GOT Season 8
View the list of 100% working HBO NOW Premium Accounts for Game of Thrones (GOT) Season 8
NOTE: After successfully logging into the account, ensure you don’t change anything in the profile. We noticed a lot of users do this and we don’t like it. Please adhere strictly to this rule.